Scholarly Publishing Services
Publication Services supports the academics at Bielefeld University in their publication activities in terms of making their scientific findings visible worldwide and storing their texts safely and permanently.
The central publication data service PUB is designed to be both a document server and the technical platform for creating and managing personal publication lists for a multitude of use cases.
Publication services comprise:
Publications on the Internet
- Pre- and Postprints (articles, book chapters etc.) as Secondary Publications
- Pubslish Examination Papers and Working Paper Series
- Digital Conference Proceedings and Collections
- Search engine registration service
- Persistent addressing, reliable provision and long-term archiving
Manage Publication Lists
- Easy Way of Creating and Managing Personal Lists
- Import of Publication Data from Different Sources
- Automated Display in the Directory of Staff and Departments
- Embedding Lists into Individual Web Pages
- Departmental and Institutional Publication Portals