skip to main contentskip to main menuskip to footer Universität Bielefeld Play
  • © Bielefeld University Library

Notice of Loss Form

If you happen to lose or damage a borrowed library item, you are obliged to pay compensation. In case of loss, please contact the Central Lending Department or use the provided notice of loss form (in German only). In case of damage, please present the respective item to the Central Lending Department.

back to top